A giant tree's journey starts with a tiny seed. I am talking about the dense trees that actually grow by themselves without any special care and attention. We all have witnessed such trees on either side of the roads while travelling. As a curious human being, it has once crossed our minds who might have thought of planting the seeds here? And most probably the answer is "Nature". A similar case is here with my presence on this blogging platform. I wonder if I actually opened a Blog named "I am still Learning" somewhere in 2013-14. I have forgotten about any such blog account. I am really thankful and grateful to the Almighty, My Family and Friends, and all the well-wishers. And a Special Thanks to one of my friend cum colleagues "Rohit Vyas" who actually revived my forgotten desire or wish of this blogging dream. We were talking in general, and he mentioned something about "Blog", which took me back to the day when, unknowingly, I had opened my Blog Account. I actually felt delighted and motivated to put this thing in motion. Finally, I have put this into reality, or at least started in that way (Conscious), from carrying and nurturing the seed (Sub-conscious) for more than a decade.
It really took me more than a decade!
No comments:
Post a Comment